Pay for Performance = Best Bonus Plan Ever!
Feb 1, 2023 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Live, Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
The battle for talent has reached new levels — your competitors are offering higher salaries and actively recruiting even your most engaged team members! How can your company compete to retain top talent and recruit new team members?
Learn how organizations are building performance-based bonus programs that their employees love. Dive into case studies that show how to incentivize all of your employees to do their job well. Quit throwing bonuses at your employees hoping they’ll stay, and instead create pay for performance (P4P) plans across employee levels that shows each team member how much their contributions are valued.
After completing this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the five key focus areas that drive the success of performance-based bonus programs and how to build a program team members will love
- Explore how well industry leaders’ bonus programs perform and how well your own companies bonus program stacks up
- Understand specific actions to improve their bonus programs to drive immediate improvement in engagement, productivity, performance, and project and company profitability
Level & Prerequisites
This is a group-internet webinar at the Basic Level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation is required.
Earn 1.5 CPE credits in the field of Personnel/Human Resources.
CPE credit can only be earned by attending the live session and is not available by watching the recording.
Who should attend?
- Construction Financial Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Professional Advisors
- Free for CFMA Members
- $69 for Non-Members